This metrology inspection solution enables manufacturers to eliminate workflow inefficiency and avoid wastage
Portable 3D measurement technologies have been designed for manufacturers and production managers to provide significantly greater flexibility and efficiency during the performance of the on-site quality control (QC) operations. The measurement accuracy provided by the portable CMM HandyPROBE Next™ is insensitive to the instabilities of any environment. Free of any rigid measurement setup, our handheld CMM leaves behind the traditional transportable CMMs designed for productive purposes. The C-Track optical tracker and the wireless probe can move at any time within the sequence of measurement and produce the same top-quality data.
The portable CMM, HandyProbe Next™, makes highly accurate measurements possible directly on the shop floor
– Inspection and Quality Control
- Part-to-CAD analysis
- First article and supplier quality inspection
- Conformity assessment of 3D models against original parts/production tooling
- Conformity assessment of manufactured parts against the originals
- Tooling certification
- Multi-shot measurements (up to 30 points/s)
- Complete free-form inspection and high-density colour map when used with a MetraSCAN 3D
– Reverse Engineering
- Reverse engineering of geometric entities (spheres, cylinders, and planes)
- Faster and more accurate reverse engineering of mixed parts (geometrical and free-form) when used with a MetraSCAN 3D optical CMM scanner
SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES
- Specification and features can be found HERE
Get a quote in 48h.
Send us information about Your project and we will reply in 48h to discuss the best approach and pricing.
Prices are project based, rough esitimates:
- Hourly rate: 90€ +VAT
- Daily rate: 900€ +VAT
We are located in Pärnu Mnt 388E Tallinn, Estonia. Appointment must be booked in advance. We are mobile, we can 3D scan at Your facilities.