MaxSHOT 3D™ – Your best shot at large-scale metrology projects
Creaform’s MaxSHOT 3D™lineup is a game-changer for product development, manufacturing, quality control and inspection teams that need the highest measurement accuracy and repeatability as much for large‑scale projects than for parts from 2 to 10 m. Imagine achieving accuracy better than 0.015mm/m!
Thanks to its sophisticated user guidance technology and easy‑to‑use software, the MaxSHOT 3D™is ideal for users of all levels – even non‑metrology experts – so that you gain peace of mind knowing your measurements are always right on the dot and you increase process efficiency.
If you consistently work on large‑scale projects, the MaxSHOT 3D™ is your go-to solution to slash budget-busting measurement mistakes, improve product quality, increase process efficiency – and minimize overall operating costs.
– Inspection and quality control
- Part-to-CAD analysis
- First article and supplier quality inspection
- Conformity assessment of 3D models against original large parts/production tooling
- Conformity assessment of large manufactured parts against the originals
- Alignment Tooling certification
- Full free-form inspection and high‑density colour map when used with a 3D scanner
– Reverse engineering
- Reverse engineering of geometrical entities (spheres, cylinders, planes)
- Faster and more accurate reverse engineering of large mixed parts (geometrical and free‑form) when used with 3D scanner
SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES
- Specification and features can be found HERE
VXelements: Creaform’s 3D software platform and application suite
3D scanning CMMs are supplied with Creaform’s VXelements™, which is a driving force of all our 3D scanning and measurement technologies. It merges all the essential tools needed for the data collection into a user‑friendly, streamlined and impeccable working environment. A simple but efficient 3D scanning is possible due to its real-time visualization capacities.
The users of automated applications can benefit from the productivity interface providing real-time performance indicators.
Get a quote in 48h.
Send us information about Your project and we will reply in 48h to discuss the best approach and pricing.
Prices are project-based, rough estimates:
- Engineering services: 60€ +VAT
- 3D Scanning: 90€ +VAT
- Product design and Class-A surface modelling: upon agreement