Portable 3D scanners
- Lightweight and portable fits into hand luggage
- Immediate use, set up in less than 1 minute
- Works in any weather, anywhere
- Free of any rigid setup
- Compact and ergonomic
- Suitable for beginners
Go!SCAN 3D: Professional Portable 3D Scanner. An easy-to-use 3D scanner, producing fast and reliable measurements. These simple and compact 3D scanners are specially designed for professionals with varied experiences to capture the three-dimensional shape of any object without effort, including complex, freeform and organic surfaces. They can even easily collect 3D data in full colour, providing abundant and detailed textures.
HandySCAN 3D: Metrology-Grade Portable 3D Scanner. The truly portable metrology-grade 3D scanners delivering high-precision measurements. As the fastest portable 3D laser scanner on the market HandySCAN 3D™ ensures the highest measuring rate and accuracy while remaining extremely user-friendly. It provides stable and repeatable outcomes under all operational environments, resulting in greater profitability and reduced scanning times.
Our handheld MetraSCAN 3D™ scanner doesn’t require any rigid fixtures. Therefore, it provides shop-floor measurement accuracy that is insensitive to the instabilities even under harsh conditions. This complete and powerful 3D scanning inspection tool enhances the reliability, speed and versatility of the measurement process. As the most integrated metrology-grade 3D scanner of all commercially available analogues, it offers a practical alternative to the traditional portable CMMs.
Portable CMM coordinate measuring machines
- Optimized for use on the shop floor
- Portable CMM: the system can be easily brought wherever the part is
- No rigid setup required: the part and the system can be moved freely at any time during the measurement
- Short learning curve and intuitive operation
- No accuracy drift over time In your quality control with the easy field calibration procedure
- Metrology-grade measurements: accuracy of up to 0.020 mm (0.0008 in.), high repeatability and traceable certificate
Portable 3D measurement technologies have been designed for manufacturers and production managers in order to provide significantly greater flexibility and efficiency during the performance of the on-site quality control (QC) operations. The measurement accuracy provided by the portable CMM HandyPROBE Next™ is insensitive to the instabilities of any environment. Free of any rigid measurement setup, our handheld CMM leaves behind the traditional portable CMMs designed for productive purposes. The C-Track optical tracker and wireless probe are able to move at any time within the sequence of measurement and produce the same top-quality data.
Optical coordinate measuring system
- Automatic feedback on measurement quality: Laser projected frame with live GO/NO‑GO feedback on measurement pictures
- Intuitive controls and operations: Experience ultra‑short training and learning curves
- Metrology-grade measurements: Benefit from accuracy levels of up to 0.015 mm as well as high repeatability
- Maximized user comfort: 50% lighter than traditional photogrammetric devices
- Rugged and robust: Can be used in any production or harsh working environment—even right on the shop floor
Creaform’s MaxSHOT 3D™ lineup is a game-changer for product development, manufacturing, quality control and inspection teams that need the highest measurement accuracy and repeatability as much for large‑scale projects than for parts from 2 to 10 m. Imagine achieving accuracy better than 0.015mm/m!
Automated quality control solutions
- Complete turnkey solution
- High productivity
- Smaller factory footprint
- Complete control of the measuring process automatically generated inspection reports
CUBE-R™ is a fast, reliable and efficient complete turnkey solution specifically designed for automated quality control tooling. The installed powerful optical 3D robot-scanner MetraSCAN 3D-R can be integrated into production automation systems without sacrificing accuracy. If any operational problems are caused by bottlenecks on a traditional coordinate measuring machine (CMM), you can resort to using CUBE-R. In contrast to existing tools, our 3D scanner allows manufacturing companies to exploit the potential of optical 3D measurement and industrial automation. This CMM measuring machine enhances the efficiency of the production cycle, thus improving product quality.
The MetraSCAN 3D-R is a powerful robot-mounted 3D scanner that is well suited for factory automation projects. Unlike existing solutions, this innovative robotized 3D scanner is the only one that features TRUaccuracy for automated quality control applications. Our 3D laser scanner enables manufacturing companies to harness the power of optical measurements and industrial automation. It is a fast, reliable, and versatile solution that does not force users to compromise on the measurement accuracy of quality control processes on production lines. The industrial 3D measurement scanner optimizes production cycle and throughput resulting in better product quality.
Reverse modelling software
- Files can be exported to STEP/IGES or native CAD formats
- 3D scan data can be converted to Solid or Surface models
- Accuracy analysis between 3d scan data and created solid
- Quick extraction of parametric entities
A great enhancement to any Creaform 3D scanner, VXmodel is uncomplicated but powerful, including only the features necessary to complement your CAD software. You already have all the design and modelling capabilities in your software: VXmodel only provides the tools you need for quick and seamless integration into your scan-based design process.
- Extensive automation
- Complete machining with just one CAM system and one postprocessor
- CAM strategies that are easy to operate
- Reliable processes thanks to true-to-detail simulation and comprehensive collision control
hyperMILL for Autodesk Inventor
hyperMILL® for Autodesk® Inventor® provides users with a powerful CAM program that allows them to program independently of the machine and controller. The CAM user continues to work within their familiar CAD environment, which reduces the amount of training that is required and helps to prevent operator errors. Autodesk has certified hyperMILL® for Inventor® meaning hyperMILL® meets the highest requirements regarding integration, reliability, and user-friendliness.
hyperMILL for HyperCADs
With hyperCAD®-S, OPEN MIND has developed CAD software that is perfectly tailored to its hyperMILL CAM software. hyperCAD-S is fully focused on the specific needs of CAM programmers.
Creaform has the most trusted non-destructive testing 3D technology solution for pipes up to 18 m (60 ft) in length, which includes a 3D scanner and Pipecheck™ software. This solution will save you both time and money without compromising analysis results, public safety, and the integrity assessment.
Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul centres (MRO companies), aircraft manufacturers and airlines that perform NDT inspections for in-service aircraft maintenance have increased pressure to complete their assessments the fastest way possible. The longer an airplane is grounded, the more airlines lose money.
The combination of Creaform technologies with VXinspect offers the metrology software for shop‑floor environments. With its intuitive interface, it is the best solution for all inspection workflow, with no compromises made on measurement quality and GD&T requirements.
Get a quote in 48h.
Send us information about Your project and we will reply in 48h to discuss the best approach and pricing.
Prices are project based, rough esitimates:
- Hourly rate: 90€ +VAT
- Daily rate: 900€ +VAT
We are located in Pärnu Mnt 388E Tallinn, Estonia. Appointment must be booked in advance. We are mobile, we can 3D scan at Your facilities.