We specialize in high-quality aluminium CNC milling and low-volume aluminium components production. We are capable of manufacturing 5 axis parts up to 650x650x420mm or more significant 3 axis parts he plate and sheet type material up to 1020x700x200mm. We provide fast and high-quality milling service for small series and prototypes of commonly available aluminum alloys.Who´s using?
In our everyday work, we use the flagships of high-quality metal machining – Hermle C32 and Datron M8Cube
The Hermle C32 is set up with HS-Flex automatic pallet changer (a fully autonomous system that loads parts to the machining area) that allows us to produce large volumes without the need for a bench operator to be present. It also allows us to be very flexible, switching from high volume to single part production or prototyping can be done instantaneously.
The Datron M8Cube has a fast replaceable toolset and easily removable vacuum boards that allow you to make complex details faster than ever. By using a special cardboard element between the milled detail and the vacuum table, we are able to perform cross-sectional operations that many believe are not possible.
Both Hermle and Datron need no introduction as they are one of the most valued milling station manufacturers in the world. The two combined with our automated part quoting system ensures that we can service a wide variety of customers fast.
- Fast milling service ensures fast delivery of various prototypes
- By using only the best hardware gives us the opportunity to machine aluminium fast and accurately.
- On the vacuum table, we are also able to perform through cuts
- We are specialised in aluminium machining but we also machine other widely spread materials.
- We can mill 3-axis components from the plate and sheet type material up to 1020x700x200mm
- We can mill 5-axis components up to 650x650x420mm.
We are able to 3D scan your object, create a CAD model and mill a copy. All from the same place, fast and trouble-free.
3D scanning at Metec - highway from product design to desired results
Amper Engineering has repeatedly assisted us in checking the accuracy of various product forms and models to provide our partners with confidence that the products we produce are of high quality and meet the required parameters.
A collaborative, flexible and highly professional partner in 3D scanning.
Get a quote in 48h.
Send us information about Your project and we will reply in 48h to discuss the best approach and pricing.
Prices are project-based, rough estimates:
- Engineering services: 60€ +VAT
- 3D Scanning: 90€ +VAT
- Product design and Class-A surface modelling: upon agreement